Business Setup Advisor
|Post Name||Business Setup Advisor|
|Qualification||MBA/Graduate in business, marketing, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 12000 To AED 14000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
To generate revenue for the company by acquiring new clients and management of client relationships. The Advisor plays an integral role in leading client engagements to ensure assigned targets are successfully achieved.
The Advisor consults on different types of businesses to understand their goals, objectives, and needs for a specific initiative/s or project/s and advises them on the feasibility, legality, applicability, and business processes for establishing business/es in the UAE.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Generation of revenue by selling the company’s products and services.
- Achievement of the agreed revenue targets.
- Acquisition of clients and management of relationships with them (new & existing) by providing appropriate advice/service.
- Conduct and management of various focused activities to achieve the target.
- Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements, and their resulting impact on cost/service delivery/business decisions.
MBA/Graduate in business, marketing, or related field, with min. 1 year of sales experience preferably in a business setup company or real estate.
- Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Planning & Time Management
- Direct Marketing
- Delivery of a well-organized and effective Presentation
- Creative & Innovation
- Relationship Management at multiple levels with private companies and government agencies.
- Ability to conceive of, generate and negotiate alternative solutions with Individuals / large Corporates/ Government level approvals where a clear precedent may not exist.
- Socially perceptive
- Information Technology areas – MS Office, Internet, Email & CRM
- Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processes
- Business knowledge of different industries.
- Knowledge of Business Modeling, feasibility, and business planning.
Qualifications and Preferences:
- Fluency in English, written and verbal. Arabic preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing achievement of targets as per company specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers to provide support and resolve issues, if any.
- Individuals currently on dependent sponsorship can join immediately.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.