|Hiring Organization||RSM Dahman|
|Post Title||Dubai Vacancy 2022|
|Post Name||RSM UAE Internship Program|
|Qualification||Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business related course|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Your internship experience
Landing an internship at RSM provides an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience and discover more about various industries, specialties, and what your future career could look like at our firm. The associate intern role is responsible for gaining hands-on experience in audit, accounts, and tax by developing technical skills through working as part of a team carrying out tasks under close coaching and supervision.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to apply learning and technical skills to actual client situations
- A team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while staying on time and on budget
- Perform substantive testing of assigned balance sheet and/or income statement accounts including cash, fixed assets, and accounts payable
- Develop a working knowledge of RSM ORB used in the office
- Preparation of client assistance requests, appropriate follow-up, and evaluation
- Assist with risk assessment procedures
- Document the client’s internal control structure and perform a test of controls
- Assist with or prepare financial statements and other related reports and the appropriate compilation, review, or audit report
- Apply the pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Meet client deadlines for preparation of reports
- Shadow partners/managers when performing client interviews
- Clearly, document procedures performed using Word/Excel
- Review details of client TALLY files to ensure proper recording of transactions
- Prepare payroll tax returns, sales and use tax returns and other required filings
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedure
- Perform tax planning and research
- Develop a working knowledge of tax laws in the UAE
- The Intern should maintain a cordial attitude towards colleagues and seniors
Qualifications And Experience
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business related course
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Possess strong communication and technical skills
This RSM UAE Internship program, designed for graduate students, will help you personally and professionally develop into a career-ready individual upon graduation, while building and maintaining mentorships, relationships, and real-world client service skills.
Orientation and training
You will be prepared for your client service role through a combination of formal and informal training.
You will experience working with a variety of clients while teaming up with RSM colleagues and leaders.
From lunch-and-learn workshops to sporting events or community service projects, you will gather with your peers and co-workers to develop both personally and professionally.
You will be paired with both a navigator and a career advisor to help you transition into your new role. Your navigator is a peer aligned with you to help with all your questions as you get settled. Your career advisor ensures your experience meets your expectations and that you’re doing the right things to work toward that job offer.
Life at RSM
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across the UAE and around the world allows us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole selves to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected, and confident to make a valuable contribution.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference – to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, and manage their families and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.