Full Job Description
- Fashion designers sketch designs of clothing, footwear, and accessories.
- Fashion designers create original clothing, accessories, and footwear.
- They sketch designs, select fabrics and patterns, and give instructions on how to make the products they design.
- create or visualise an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- create moodboards to show to clients.
- keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- plan and develop ranges, often based on a theme.
- Both male and female preferred
- A designer is an organisation or individual whose business involves preparing or modifying designs for construction projects, or arranging for, or instructing, others to do this. Designs include drawings, design details, specifications, bills of quantity and design calculations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹100,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Valasaravakkam, Chennai – 600087, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fashion design: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.