Senior UX Researcher (Freelance)
About the job
WHO WE ARE
Each&Other are a leading UX practice, delivering high quality work to large international clients across diverse markets including Ireland, Europe, the UK and USA. We are growing our team of user researchers and are looking to take on passionate researchers on a medium to long term contracting basis.
While we are based in Dublin, the breadth of our work and the nature of how we conduct it remotely means that we are quite open to hiring the best researchers no matter where they are located.
This would offer the opportunity to lead very interesting research projects; you’d get to work alongside a team of brilliant designers, researchers and consultants.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior UX Researcher, you’ll split your time between:
• User Research — You’ll be responsible for finding out what users need. You’ll conduct usability tests, diary studies or whichever research technique you decide is appropriate. You also need to ensure that user research makes a real difference in the rest of the project.
• UX Design — you’ll define user flows, and work on messaging strategy across multiple channels to deliver big results for our clients.
You’ll co-create strategies, content and designs with our clients, and be responsible for communicating the outputs in specification to the rest of the project team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
• Strong communication skills — You must have the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and straightforward manner.
• Ability to build relationships — You understand the importance of building a strong, trusting relationship with our clients, because that’s what they are really buying.
• Efficiency — Good solutions are useless if they are not delivered on time. You must get things done well and on time.
• Prototyping skills — You understand that we have a user-centred mindset and that we test content / messaging like any other interaction.
• Technology know-how — This is not a technical role, but you must be comfortable talking to our clients and development teams about web and mobile technologies.
• You have in excess of five years of experience working with UX Research teams that have delivered projects, either in-house or agency.
• You’ve delivered meaningful tangible results for businesses and organisations of all sizes.
• You have extensive experience setting up UX projects.
• You’ve experience designing, organising and facilitating successful client workshops.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.