Eassons Transportation Group
Owner Operator Truck Driver
Full Job Description
Eassons Transportation Group, family-owned and operated since 1945, is headquartered in Kentville NS, with terminals in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Ontario. Eassons Transportation Group proudly operates approximately 350 trucks between company assets and owner-operators and employs over 500 employee partners. Eassons Transportation Group provides dry and temperature-controlled TL/LTL services across Canada and the United States. Eassons Transportation Group is recognized as a Top Fleet Employer.
- Positions located in Ontario are based out of our Belleville or Mississauga Terminals.
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package based on years of experience
- Excellent benefit package including long term disability
- Company administrated and direct contributed RRSP plan
- Some of the best 24/7 support staff in the industry
- Paid orientation and accommodations
- Up to $1.39/mile
- Per mile paid fuel surcharge – call 613-689-9679 for details
- Company-paid insurance
- In house shops with preferred maintenance rates
- See full pay schedules at Eassons.com
- Transport TL/LTL temperature-controlled shipments
- Complete picks and drops as assigned
- Minimum 1-year verifiable AZ Driver / Class 1 Driver experience
- Clean police search
- Clean drivers abstract and CVOR in Ontario
- Clean pre-employment drug test
- Excellent attitude
- Experience with Electronic Logging Devices is considered an asset
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce and we welcome applications from all equity groups. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your cover letter or your resume.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.