Easy clean Amsterdam
Home and commercial contract cleaner
Full job description
Premium Amsterdam home/industrial cleaning service looking for high quality contract cleaners with at least one year experience, with or without own equipment. At Easy clean we’re focused on putting our people first, we offer: the highest base salary in Amsterdam (EUR 17.5 -20 per hour), annual customer retention bonus (20%), flexible working hours, future inclusion in long-term dividend plan (*Planned for FY24)
Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all home or commercial cleans
- Meets Easy cleans premium standards by managing cleaning checklist per property.
- Clean floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Overseas end-of-tenancy cleans
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners…
- Remove dust & clean on all visible surfaces
- Able to offer additional services outside of the standard Easy clean service: Washing & Laundry, ironing, inside of fridges & ovens, interior windows, organization & dishes
Cleaner Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- At least one year home or commercial cleaning experience
- VAT number
- liability insurance
- European work permit
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: €17.50 – €20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amsterdam: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a VAT number?
- home or commercial: 1 year (Required)
- Dutch or English (Required)
- License to work in the Netherlands? (Required)
- Netherlands (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit nl.indeed.com.