Ecoboard Industries Limited
Tendering & Proposal Engineer
Full Job Description
To be part of growing Tendering & Proposal Team, to prepare Commercial and Technical proposals.
- Proposal engineers develop and review contract bids for projects based on what the client needs. As a proposal engineer, you gather supporting documentation to make the proposal more competitive. You determine costs and timelines, and may outline a variety of factors that may increase or decrease them.
- Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities.
- Obtain factored / sub supplier costs where necessary.
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
- Attend clarification meetings with Client when required.
- Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
- Take responsibility for all associated handover documentation in the event of an order.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
- Be familiar with the general specifications and market requirements.
- Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
- All other duties as relevant to the post.
- MSc in Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry
- BSc In Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Chemistry
- Minimum 1-2 Years Experience required in Tendering and Proposal
- Relevant Experience required in Bio-gas Plant and Eco Energy Division
- Day to day interaction with production for ensuring minimum effective down time on account of Waste Water Treatment Plant Planning and indenting of all service chemicals required for Waste Water Treatment Plant Proper maintenance and updating of documents w.r.t. Solid Waste and Liquid waste disposal & Sulphuric Acid (By Product). Monitoring movement of Sludge inside the factory premises
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹22,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.