Ecommerce IT Project Lead
COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. DHL Express UAE is the recognized market leader in Express logistics and an Employer of Choice – ranked consistently as Great Place To Work in the UAE for 11 consecutive years, with a 2022 global ranking at #1!
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too.
To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visithttps://careers.dhl.com/global/en
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Ecommerce IT Project Lead will need to manage and support customers , internal stakeholders on eCommerce integration Solutions using Web Services and EDI methods to integrate customers with DHL services on eCommerce platforms and drive digitalization initiatives within the country.
- Ensure all new Electronic Shipping Solution and/or new releases which are tested and signed-off are rolled out in a timely manner
- Ensure ESS country KPI(s) are achieved and provide reporting analysis
- To provide consultancy to customers and internal stakeholders on eCommerce integration Solutions
- Project Manage the rollout of eCommerce API and EDI Solutions and Programs in the country
- Support country eCommerce integration deployments; process & technical gap analysis
- Drive digitalization initiatives within the country (RPA, BlockChain, IoT)
- Experience in implementing and supporting Customer integration solutions, eCommerce platforms integration and related projects.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with knowledge on API and EDI solutions
- High degree of business acumen in regards to communication skills, technical skills/product knowledge, problem solving, time management, teamwork, self-taught, customer-oriented.
- Able to achieve results through influencing others.
- 5 years of experience in customer solution delivery and API/EDI technologies and related field.
- Degree or Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- Project or Program lead roles (Customer Facing / IT or in business)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.