Are you a responsible, dedicated, and efficient individual? A Cleaner at Edon is responsible for the day to day cleaning operations of the site to ensure pleasant and safe environment for tenants, customers, contractors and employees. Responsibilities include tasks such as dusting, polishing, sweeping, vacuuming, maintaining cleanliness of washrooms, and responding to urgent requests.
We are a major player in Alberta’s real estate market with 30 years of growth. We have added 350 Team Members over the past three years creating exciting opportunities. We continue to expand and deliver complete building management solutions through our integrated services model to a diverse group of clientele throughout Alberta. To remain competitive, we improve and change the way we do business and are looking for, brilliant contributors, with creative ideas that want to make a difference.
This is a part time role with a flexible scheduling cleaning 20 hours per week.
What does your day look like at Edon?
- Maintain facility cleanliness in accordance with Edon Management’s standards and contract requirements
- Respond to urgent clean-up situations in a timely manner
- Complete light duty tasks such as dusting, polishing, spot washing, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping
- Complete heavy duty tasks such as stripping and waxing finished floors, washing windows, deep cleaning carpets, scrubbing floors, washing walls and ceilings, and moving heavy furniture and equipment
- Service and maintain cleanliness of washrooms
- Ensure waste is disposed of according to facility standards
- Portray a favourable image of the organization as a front-line contact with clients/tenants
Why choose Edon?
- We offer competitive pay, benefits, RRSP matching programs
- We foster a friendly and open culture that provides opportunity and work-life balance.
- We maintain an organizational structure whereby employees can make an impact with a direct line of contact with the executive group.
- We support personal and professional development through our tuition reimbursement program
What do you need to succeed?
- Basic understanding of English (reading and writing)
- Previous custodial experience considered an asset
- Strong customer relations skills
- Valid Driver’s License and owns a personal vehicle to drive to site
- Owns a cellphone
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.