Amazon Delivery Driver Helper
Full Job Description
Edora Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to help deliver large Amazon packages. Come be part of a team focusing on a new way to do delivery. Our Delivery Associate Helpers strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. All necessary training provided. Are you ready?
Approximate start time between 4:30am-6:00am. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day 4-5 days per week and could be any day of the week. Weekends are required!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be comfortable working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Lift packages up to 70 lbs. or up to 300lbs with a helper or a dolly
- Able to get in and out of truck and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation & Benefits
- $16.00/ Hour
- Paid Training
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance and Benefits DAY ONE!
- Paid Time Off DAY ONE!
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 18 years of age
- Must consent to a pre-employment drug test
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
**We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: 1810 Airport Exchange Boulevard, Erlanger, KY 41018
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Weekend availability
- No experience needed
- 10 hour shift
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.