Secondary Female English And Social Studies Teacher
- SECONDARY ENGLISH / SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER NEEDED IN KUWAIT FOR IMMEDIATE START
- For Literature and Language Arts and Social Studies
- Middle and High School
- Female Only
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Tax-free monthly basic salary considering years of experience (KWD840-1080)
- Annual Return Ticket (to home country).
- Baggage allowance – upon arrival to Kuwait.
- Private and Life Health Insurance Coverage.
- Furnished single accommodation (Includes Gym and Sports area): chosen due to ease of access to and from schools, and walking distance to local amenities
- Indemnity payment (by the end of the contract period)
- Free transportation for Teachers living in school accommodation
- After Care Program for staff with a child in school.
- Special discount on School Tuition fees.
- Professional Development Trainings
- Career development opportunities
Contract Length: 1 year
Candidates are required to have the following:
- Curriculum Background: US preference
- Minimum Experience: 2-year preference
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree that matches the teaching subject
A long-established independent co-educational US / bilingual curriculum school is seeking a range of secondary roles for the next academic year. Candidates need to know that this is not a typical western expatriate school; students are mainly local or Arab where English as a second language is spoken, Cultural intelligence is a must and an ability to adapt your local domestic curriculum experience to a local context will be very important.
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsgulf.com.