Emirates Grand Hospitality
Responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, to day-to-day staff management and guests. He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and hotel. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations, and guest satisfaction. Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stakeholders.
Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HODs) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A Hotel Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
A) Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart, and assumes the total responsibility of managing the property.
- Manage the various Department Heads as to:
- o Coordinate planning of Department Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services; solving of bottlenecks;
- Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;
- Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews, and training of staff.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Ensure full compliance with Hotel operating controls, SOPs, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and overseeing the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation, and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage ongoing profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, and carrying out cost savings.
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotel’s business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, are on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and hotel/resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for the owners and stakeholders.
- Draw up plans and budgets (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Act as a final decision-maker in hiring key staff.
- Coordination with hods for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for the responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and taking part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and developing strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- · Responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives.
- · Responsible for running the hotel in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies as set out by the company.
- Overseas to the implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hotel’s target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets.
- Ensures the correct production and distribution of information and promotion materials as agreed to.
- Guard the efficiency/productivity and the company results:
- Draw up plans and budget concept (revenue, costs, etc):
- Safeguard the realization, tracing, and adjustment of deviations;
- Developing improvement actions, carrying out costs savings;
- Guard/ controlling of cost price
- Delivering data and proposals for budgets and investments.
- Safeguard the quality of operations (internal & external audits)
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of information at all times.
- To perform any additional requirements, tasks, and duties outside of his/her scope of work as deemed necessary by the Owner or Owner’s Legal Representative.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube