Jump to: Hide
Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
Business Banking was set up separate segment managing small and medium enterprises. In Business Banking we always ensured that our customers are placed on the right platforms as we deliver the best products and services. Customer Service Representative is an enhanced role within the organization that is responsible to improve customers’ experience and reduce errors whole interacting with customers in order to provide the support to all types of requests and complaints.
- Handle all types if SRs logged in CRM queues.
- Fix the identified process and systems gaps and provide feedback to business units on knowledge gaps to help in training.
- Investigate all reopened cases in order to identify gaps for effective resolution.
- Assist RMs to all type’s requests assigned to them for effective resolution/TAT.
- Processing to all requests on BPM/Tracksoft with less errors.
- Receive all types of SRs assigned to center.
- Investigates and identifies appropriate resolution
- Avoid escalations
- Proper Creation to all types of complaints
- Validation to resolved complaints
- Reduction in repeated complaints
- Knowledgeable with processes, products and policies which are offered primarily by Business Banking and the entire bank.
- Reduction in errors while performing transaction on BPM and Tracksoft.
- Document the gaps identified in terms of knowledge, process or system and provide the feedback to respective units.
- Forward all requests received through emails from RMs and various internal departments.
- Liaise with various departments with regards to approval processes and handling issues (end to end).
- Strive to achieve high results of CSAT for the respective RM.
- Taking ownership to resolving issues pertaining different areas.
- Work Closely with Line Managers by diligently key training programs.
- Attending to all trainings offered by the bank.
QualificationsAS Mentioned in the JD
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.