Endeavor Operating Company, LLC
Intern – Fashion Events
Full Job Description
Interns will participate in Fashion Events daily operations. Interns will work on department-specific research projects, perform administrative duties, and support their manager with ad-hoc daily tasks. Responsibilities include collaboration on event planning, database management, production, sales and marketing, branding.
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Prior experience working in office environment is preferred but not required.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must have a friendly, open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Must be dependable and proactive.
- Must be able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Must have a basic understanding of and strong desire to build a career in the entertainment industry.
We have internships available across our businesses at WME, 160/90, IMG Media, IMG Arena, IMG Academy, Licensing, OpenBet, and Professional Bull Riders (PBR) across locations which include Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, St. Louis, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Chicago, Miami, Bradenton, FL, Pueblo, CO, London, Paris, and Gliwice, Poland. All internships are in the office and in-person, unless otherwise noted.
Our program will include a welcome event, speaker series, career planning sessions, team projects, and other events throughout the 8 weeks you’re with us.
Internships are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted.
Our process consists of 4 steps.
1) Tell us your story.
In addition to your application and resume, please attach a word document and in 300 words max, share why you’re interested in the role. What are the unique perspectives, abilities, and qualities you would bring to the role? What do you hope to learn?
2) Video Interview with a Recruiter.
If selected for next steps, you will be contacted by the recruiting team to schedule a 30- minute video interview.
3) Video Interview with the Hiring Manager.
If selected to move forward, you will meet with the hiring manager and potentially 1-2 additional team members.
4) Offer or Decline.
If selected for the position, a recruiter will call to extend an offer. If you have not been selected, a recruiter will reach out to let you know.
Our internships are designed with rising junior and senior undergraduate candidates in mind; however, current college enrollment is not required.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the hourly rate shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience.
Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.