Energy Jobs in Manchester UK, We are hiring a customer service to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service is the direct one-on-one interaction between a consumer making a purchase and a representative of the company that is selling it.
Most retailers see this direct interaction as a critical factor in ensuring buyer satisfaction and encouraging repeat business. Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during, and after a purchase.
This makes it an important part of the value chain of clients. Each industry requires different levels of customer service, but in the end, the idea of a well-performed service is that of increasing revenues.
|Hiring Organization||Q Energy|
|Post Name||Customer Service|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 16 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M15 6SE|
Q Energy was started by Dr. Li Yao and Vijay Natarajan, with the objective of utilizing the power of IoT and AI-based technologies to solve the challenges facing the energy industry and accelerate renewable adoption.
Li and Vijay have worked together for nearly 4 years in Sparta Digital, an IoT solutions company based in Manchester, with Li being an investor and CTO, and Vijay working as the marketing director.
Though they built Sparta into a successful business, they wanted to create a focused product within the energy space, capitalizing on their experience and relationships in the UK, EU, and Chinese markets.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Persuasive Speaking Skills. Think of the most persuasive speaker in your organization.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Energy Jobs in Manchester UK.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org