Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
The Engineering Coordinator will be responsible about all administrative matters of the Engineering division. The role includes compilation and classification of delivery notes and contract worksheets, make reports of breakdowns and repairs. The Engineering Coordinator will be the core of the Engineering Division, hence will contribute to maintain good relations with other departments and a proper and effective communication. Other duties include:
- Assist in compiling all data needed to make an effective energy control
- Prepare worksheets and Checklist for Engineers
- Contact vendors for best price
- Write purchase orders and receiving goods
- Assist in developing and updating comprehensive departmental policies and manuals
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent administrative and multitask skills and good problem-solving ability.
- Good communications skills to communicate effectively issues related to engineering is important.
- Experience in the same field and administrative experience.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is also mandatory.
- Engineering or Architecture degree or Technical Professional Training will be an advantage.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.