Customer Service – English speaker
Job Summary & Mission:
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Representative who will report to the Team coordinator Customer Care Key Accounts to join us as a valuable member of our dynamic Customer Care team in Padova. The person will be hired as a replacement worker for a maternity leave.
How you will contribute
- You will hold complete ownership of assigned Customers’ portfolio and related lifecycle, with the aim of optimizing both Operations and Sales results by liaising directly with the Key account manager
- You will hold complete ownership of proactive planning and execution of activities and estimations towards revenue targets in a seamlessly efficient operational flow:
- Complete order flow management from order acquisition to order invoice in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Delivery flow management by liaising directly with Sales Execution, Logistics and Customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query or issue
- Support during sales events such as Buying days, brands/product presentations, Customer visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and live execution
- Customer master data management ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy and completeness
- Backorders and open orders portfolio management
You will act as Customers first point of contact in case of order to cash topics: managing and solving Customers complaints, identifying and escalating priority issues, providing to Customers all product and service information they may need.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Languages or similar
- Experience in B2B customer service environment
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel)
- Fluent in English and Italian – any additional language as a plus
- Problem-solving attitude with strong focus on results
- Team player
- Knowledge of Incoterms, customs rules and triangulations as a plus
To apply for this job please visit it.indeed.com.