English Translator (m/w/d)
This is what you do with us:
- You take over post-editing for our e-trainings from German into English.
- You edit English e-trainings that have already been translated and adapt them for the English market.
- When shooting our English e-training, you take over the text direction.
- As the central contact person, you maintain the English style guide and continuously develop it further.
- You are responsible for developing a glossary database for our English e-learning videos.
What do you bring with you:
- You speak English at native level and have very good knowledge of German.
- Not only do you enjoy translating, but you also enjoy editing and perfecting texts that have already been translated.
- You have team spirit, have your own opinion and are enthusiastic.
- Your way of working is characterized by maximum quality orientation, conscientiousness and initiative.
- Confident handling of the MS Office package is a matter of course for you.
We offer you:
- You work in a young and varied company with a start-up character
- We have flat hierarchies and open communication
- A friendly, motivated and very collegial team awaits you
- At home or somewhere else – we enable you to “work from anywhere” with flexible working hours and with 100% trust
- In addition, there is complete state-of-the-art home office equipment
- Let’s go shopping! Attractive products and services are available at special conditions on our corporate benefits platform
- So that you can fully develop your potential, you will receive your personal training plan and exclusive access to all learning content from PINKTUM and the entire Pawlik Group
About UsYour job at PINKTUM
PINKTUM has started to bring color to digital corporate training. PINKTUM is one of the quality leaders in the field of digital learning and is positioning itself confidently in the international market. Our video-based e-library contains professionally designed videos and not only inspires employees of large corporations, but also medium-sized companies in all sectors.Despite more than ten years of expertise, we have kept our start-up heart and offer you the opportunity to contribute your ideas in an environment with flat hierarchies and a lot of creative freedom. PINKTUM means being dynamic, helping to shape corporate development, taking responsibility and supporting even more people in their (professional) development.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.