International Relocation Specialist
Who you are
‘- You are a mobility specialist with several years of experience in HR and preferably with experience on the broader topics within International Relocation and Compensation & Benefits. You bring or are able to easily gain knowledge on the more technical aspects of international relocation, pension, our core benefits and have interest in international payroll, rules around permits for knowledge migrants and obligations to report to IND.
- For this role you have a proven record of leading topics and cases independently and are used to working in a dynamic stakeholder landscape. You know how to prioritize, and you like to take the initiative. You are a strong communicator, and you inspire others with your vision and take them along in the direction needed.
- You love to work with people! International relocations are exciting for the assignees but can also bring some tension. In this role, you are not only the topic matter expert, but also the person that assignees rely on and put their trust and faith on. You are therefore also a shoulder they (and their families) can lean on.
- You are practical and hands-on. You love a good challenge and are proactive by nature.
- You are able to shift quickly between different topics and priorities.
- You dare to take decisions and to take risks within the framework.
– You are passionate for the topic and are people- and relation oriented. You like to work with stakeholders in every layer of the organisation.
- You understand the context of working in an international matrix and you like working in a fast-moving, dynamic organisation.
- You speak and write excellent business English and Dutch.
What you’ll be doing day to day
‘- The core task of the Mobility Specialist is to provide expertise and support within the Mobility program with a focus on effectively attract and retain key talent in a cost efficient, yet inspirational way appreciated by our co workers and business leaders.
- In this role you are the single point of contact (SPOC) for talents who come from abroad to work with us in IKEA NL and for our colleagues from IKEA NL, starting an exciting journey working for IKEA abroad in another country. But also, for the global mobility team on mobility policies and process inquiries.Starting an exciting journey working for IKEA abroad in another country. But also, for the global mobility team on mobility policies and process inquiries.
- In cooperation with the global mobility team and the business you implement, maintain and continuously develop mobility policies and processes that are effective, efficient and in line with IKEA culture and values, market trends, latest developments, and best practices. Next to that, you improve and coordinate processes with our global service providers (relocation, insurances, education, and partner support). You partner with the global mobility team to identify training opportunities.
- You conduct surveys and use the outcome to improve the co-worker experience, decision making and competence flow.
- You engage and align with key stakeholders within People & Culture, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal and Risk Management. In this position you ensure that the Mobility cases are handled in a consistent way in all People & Culture units, and you support in improving the knowledge in the stores on these topics. You also lead localization of the Meet & Travel approach and process to ensure successful implementation.
- For this function a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is mandatory. An integrity control via the ‘warning register of the Stichting Fraude Aanpak Detailhandel’ is a probable part of the recruitment procedure.
About this work area
‘- This is a part-time, permanent position (24 hours). Our work location is Haarlem. We know a hybrid working policy, where you can work partly from home, always in consultation with the rest of the team and your manager. 24hours). Our work location is Haarlem. We know a hybrid working policy, where you can work partly from home, always in consultation with the rest of the team and your manager.
- We would love to welcome you to the Co-worker Experience team (10 people), you will report to our Total Rewards Manager.
- Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic and professional team? Do you want to work for an international company that is at the top of global retail? IKEA is developing strongly and from this position you can help build and realize improvements.
- IKEA offers endless opportunities for personal development, career development and growth. Build your own future! In addition, we have the nicest colleagues and an informal and no-nonsense hands-on culture.
- We strive for a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues feel valued for their individuality, are recognized for their diverse talents and where everyone can be themselves. Simply put, we believe that the uniqueness of each individual makes IKEA even better! We therefore welcome all dimensions of diversity. Working with differences helps us grow as individuals and as an organization.
To apply for this job please visit nl.indeed.com.