MobiLab Solutions GmbH
Project Manager (English speaking)
Are you a natural spoken and written communicator? Do you thrive on structure and precision and cannot stand things out of order? Do you like to go into detail and understand the minutia of everything that you work on, no matter how technical it is? Are you comfortable preparing and executing presentations to IT executives across some of the largest Fortune 100 companies? Then this job is for you. We are looking for a project manager that ensures our end-2-end Cloud Adoption projects are delivered on time, within budget and in scope through a process-driven approach. You will be responsible for reporting the project status to its main stakeholders, gathering feedback from the project team and coordinating all project activities with the tech lead. If you have a passion for technology and want to really work on transforming customers and migrating them to the cloud, then it is YOU who we are looking for.
That’s What It’s About
- Lead end-to-end project management for Cloud Adoption projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and in scope.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to define project objectives, requirements, and deliverables.
- Develop detailed project plans, including non-technical task assignments and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with technical leads, ensuring procedural execution of migration plans.
- Identify potential risks, issues, and roadblocks; develop and implement mitigation plans as needed.
- Monitor project progress, track key performance indicators, and produce regular status reports for stakeholders.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing team environment, motivating team members and facilitating effective communication.
- Ensure alignment of projects with company standards, best practices, and processes.
- Participate in post-project reviews to identify lessons learned and areas for improvement.
- Structure the work systematically, ensuring internal processes are followed or, in their absence, new ones are created.
This is you
- Proven track record of successfully managing IT projects from start to finish.
- Affinity for technology and curiosity to understand how things work while not being technical.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and written skills.
- Ability to manage multiple streams simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to navigate complex challenges.
- Experience in creating presentations for VP- or C-level.
- Very good understanding of project management KPIs (e.g. budget-, scope-, quality, risk-performance, utilization).
- Strong process-oriented mindset with a proven ability to design, document, and improve workflows.
- Detail-oriented and committed to maintaining high levels of accuracy in all processes.
- You speak and write fluent English.
- A plus but not a must: you speak German.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.