RECRUITPEDIA PTE. LTD.
HR Recruitment Consultant (Entry level, Training provided)
Full Job Description
We are a centrally located boutique recruitment firm experiencing strong growth. As the company scales, we are looking to bring on a Recruitment Consultant who can help support us through the next phase of the growth and development roadmap.
- Junior/ Entry (No experience required – Training Provided)
- Senior level positions from various sectors are available
- Convenient location (1 minute to Paya Lebar MRT)
- Abundant personal growth and progression opportunities
- Start-up environment, welcoming workplace culture
- Stable Basic Salary + Uncapped, Attractive Commission and Incentives
- An integral role as a recruiter in fulfilling clients’ staffing needs.
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment and talent acquisition matters
- Conduct Interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet clients’ requirements.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and clients
- Developing connections and new business and relationship management sources with existing accounts.
- Networking and building relationships with business partners and jobseekers
- Other ad-hoc duties apply
Description / Requirements:
- Minimum Diploma / Degree
- Entry Level to Experienced consultants welcome (Multiple positions)
- Strong passion for recruitment and people-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- CEI certified would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive personality, willing to work and achieve goals in a team.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.