Entry Level Process Workers and Packers
ABOUT KILCOY GLOBAL FOODS
We are the largest grain fed beef producers in Australia, located in Kilcoy, one and a half hours north-west of Brisbane CBD. Our large workforce consists of 1700 staff and our people are the backbone of our business providing dedication and hard work to ensure the smooth running of our operations. At Kilcoy Global Foods we provide our staff with a great place to work which includes job security, quality safety standards, lifestyle shifts and the ability to progress within the organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Entry Level Process Workers and Packers to join our team, located at our Kilcoy facility.
$24.18 base per hour. Rate differs according to shift times/days.
Several rosters across a 7 day per week operation, with extra shifts available to pick up, and possible overtime.
- Day Shift: 5.00am to 3.30pm (9.5 hours) | 4 on 4 off, and 3 on 3 off.
- Afternoon Shift: 4.00pm to 12.20am (7.6 hours) | 5 on 2 off.
- Remove heavy traffic from your daily commute
- Highly experienced Education team providing on-the-job training
- An organisation where cultural diversity is celebrated
- Equipment – option to purchase food processing tools and equipment, (knives, steels etc., at wholesale prices).
- Access to discounted premium meat
- Unlimited working rights within Australia
- Ability to work alongside a diverse workforce
- Drivers licence and reliable vehicle, or
- Reliable means of getting to work
- Vaccinated (or willing to be) against Q Fever.
HOW TO APPLY