Vehicle Replacement Specialist
What You Will Do
- Accurately produce vehicle replacements for regular passenger vehicles; by conducting online research, utilizing our internal resources, and making outbound calls to dealerships.
- Provides level one support by assisting clients with entering a new request for a vehicle replacement report or update an existing one.
- Provides level one support by answering questions or guiding clients to understand the content of the report.
- Accurately assesses the customer’s concerns. Asks the client well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best approach for resolving the problem.
- Take responsibility for all duties relating to compliance procedures
- Use internal knowledgebase to resolve issues. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Communicates issues clearly and effectively to clients; documents all customer interactions consistently, thoroughly, and free of grammatical errors.
- Documents customer issues clearly and accurately when escalating to Tier 2 support to minimize resolution time for customer.
- Participates in continuous training programs to improve product knowledge and service skills, as well as learning in an ever-changing environment with different vehicles introduced every year.
- Deliver an amazing customer experience to clients requesting and updating reports through phone and electronic support.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required, College diploma or University degree preferred.
- 1-2 years customer service experience. (Required)
- Bilingual required (French/English).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have an aptitude for math.
- Analytical and naturally inquisitive with good questioning skills and good attention to details
- Desire to go the extra mile for the customers, and take personal responsibility for resolving issues
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company and the public, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate a courteous, tactful, and professional approach with employees and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to accurately complete tasks and projects, within allowable timeframes.
- Ability to perform special assignments as requested by the management team.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and switch between tasks seamlessly within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to always maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Operating systems
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, SharePoint, mobile applications, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Required to wear a telephone headset to interact with clients over the phone for 7+ hours a day.
- Required to type for extended periods of time.
- Required to work with digital displays for 7+ hours a day.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work from the office.
- Flexibility if required to work shifts and or weekends.
- Detailed description of responsibility including subordinates and functional responsibility.
- This position does not have any subordinates. It is an entry level position, independent contributor.
- Decisions are escalated to a senior level.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary, to meet business needs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM’S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.