Do you want to be part of the journey to develop our Regional Center of Excellence Finance for Latam region?
We are looking for a proactive leader as an Accounting Analyst ATR within the Regional Center of Excellence (COE) Finance for the Latam region. Do you have solid experience working in Accounting in a corporate team? Then this could be your next challenge!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be To
As Accounting Analyst ATR Latam, you will report to the Manager RCoE NASA, Finance & HR, and take an active role in the RCoE Management Team.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing.
- General Ledger reviews – Monitor and analyze accounting data.
- BS Reconciliation.
- Prepare journal entries with complete backup.
- Provide required support for internal and external audits.
You will be working out of our office located in Metropolitan Area – Mexico City.
The position requires traveling to some extent.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
What You Need To Succeed…
- You strive to think outside the box and drive continuous and innovative improvement.
- You possess a business mindset and strong ownership of your responsibilities.
- Excellent communication with different levels of coworkers.
- Very communicative personality and enthusiastic about building relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to deliver clear and motivating guidance in times of change.
Education & Experience Prerequisites
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2-3 years of experience in finance and accounting processes. (Share services or Transnational companies).
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations (IFRS), and knowledge of taxes.
- Proven ability to build relationships and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools like Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Teams.
- Strong language skills: English, Spanish.
Life at Epiroc
By joining our team, you can expect an atmosphere of creativity, innovation, and workplace diversity. You will be a part of a group of skilled, committed, and helpful colleagues who all take pride in the Finance process and live by our core values: Collaboration, Commitment and Innovation. We work in a global environment with over 113 different nationalities!
In Addition To The Fact That We Have a Culture That Is Characterized By Development Combined With Having a Good Balance Between Work And Leisure, There Are Some Things That Makes Us a Little Extra Proud To Work At Epiroc
- Global career opportunities
- Epiroc University, for your own competence development
- Community involvement
- A competitive Benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.