As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Regional Learning & Development Partner
We are currently looking for an experienced Learning & Development professional to join the Learning & Development team to support and drive employee learning at Ericsson in Region Southeast Asia and Oceania, which spans some 6,000 employees across 10 countries.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Learning & Development, the purpose of this role is to work in partnership with Leadership Teams and stakeholders to build competence and to increase performance by ensuring effective and efficient learning solutions are planned, developed, implemented, and tracked with clear alignment to business strategies and job requirements. The role will also provide proactive consultancy to business leaders and ensure continuous communication and visibility of learning opportunities and impact to drive a high impact learning culture. Specifically, this role will primarily align to support the Sales organizations within our region and will have responsibility for the execution of learning programs.
What you will do
- Support sales strategy implementation through efficient Sales Enablement and Learning programs
- Consult with business leaders, colleagues, and stakeholders to identify and analyze learning needs, and develop the Strategic and Unit learning plans for the sales organisation
- Program manage the implementation of key global sales learning programs and design/source/manage implementation of regional sales learning solutions
- Track and evaluate learning impact and follow up with business stakeholders
- Consult, coach & advise on sales learning related matters
- Communicate and advocate learning plans and opportunities to increase adoption of learning and drive a high impact learning culture
- Contribute to the efficient and effective management of learning & development through managing regional projects and contributing to global projects driving best practices in learning methods and operational efficiency.
- Communicate and advocate sales learning programs and opportunities and drive the adoption of learning and a high impact learning culture
You will bring
- Have strong background in sales and/or sales training programs (at least 5 years’ experience)
- Have experience in a multi-national where you have delivered on a similar scale in an ICT and sales context supporting highly driven sales employee groups.
- Possess advanced communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with senior and executive stakeholders
- Have highly developed skills and experience in performance consulting, learning planning/needs analysis, project/program management and change management
- Be highly analytical, able to interpret and manipulate business data, strategies & information and understand the implications for learning.
- Be results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency; able to prioritize rapidly; strong problem-solving skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Have solid experience of designing/program managing learning solutions ideally in sales related areas
- Have proven experience of L&D methods, tools & best practices
- Possess a Bachelor degree or Diploma preferably in a business/technology field. A degree/qualification in a learning related field is desirable.
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Background Check: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check.
We are proud to announce Ericsson SG has been again officially Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.