Euro Car Parts
As a Warehouse Operative your role is vital to the ongoing success of the branch. Whether it be picking the right part first time in our Warehouse, serving our customers on our retail counter, or delivering parts to our customers directly the role of a Retail Assistant is a varied and exciting one. Through your role, you will work to ensure that the branch achieves high performance and operational standards which will ultimately ensure that we deliver our Customer Promise.
Why work for LKQ Euro Car Parts?
We are a people first organisation – for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance.
We’re looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
- Responsible for delivering a safety-first culture with the customer at heart of everything.
- Working to deliver a balanced performance across key business metrics and KPI measures in line with business goals and objectives.
- Ensuring the branch is operationally efficient, and correct controls and measures are in place to support a customer first experience
- Working as a member of the Fleet team with a customer first attitude
- Ensuring colleagues are focused to deliver a safety-first culture at all times
- Improving returns, credits and warranty processes enhancing customer experience and creating frictionless processes when supporting the retail counter.
- Supporting the retail counter to ensure branch retail standards are best-in-class to establish customer experience excellence.
- Delivering a customer first service through the management of pick to manifest times and achieving all service level agreements.
- Supporting the branch with deliveries when required, ensuring it is set up for growth through best-in-class customer service and exceptional service level agreements (SLAs).
- Ensuring a best-in-class service is delivered at all times to cement customer excellence.
Skills and Experience:
- Great communication skills – demonstrate the ability to develop customer relationships.
- Be able to Utilise technology to execute comprehensive fleet checks and delivering a zero-accident mentality whilst delivering a safety-first culture for all employees and members of the public.
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- Good business acumen
- Always delivering best in class service to establish customer experience excellence
- Flexibility of day to day tasks to best support the branch.
What we can offer you:
- 22 days annual leave
- Hapi-benefits (retail discount)
- Staff discount
- Genuine career progression
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme, offering financial and wellbeing support
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivalled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world-class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland.
But we’re so much more than just a parts supplier – we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.