Team Members Accommodation Manager
An Accommodation Manager is responsible for overseeing all housing operations to deliver an excellent Team Members experience while evaluating satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives.
What will I be doing?
As an Accommodation Manager, you will support the Human Resources Department by looking after the welfare, safety, cleaning, maintenance, property conditions and creating a “home from home” experience for our live in Team Members. Specifically,
Accommodation Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Managing and maintaining all team Accommodation buildings internally and externally as well as individual rooms
- Overseeing the cleaning and repairing rooms when they are vacated so they can be re-allocated quickly
- Completing all daily, weekly and monthly checks in accordance with hotel policy and local regulations (including fire along with all health & safety)
- Being the point of contact for all live-in team members
- Coordinate new joiners’ induction and ensure they have a warm welcome
- Communicate any relevant team information to the concerned departments
- Create an environment of ownership and care for all team members
- Perform routine inspections of all team members accommodation
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning/ pest control and any other projects
* Coordinate all the accommodation services such as Cleaning, maintenance, security and any third-party services * Ensure the adherence to accommodation and brand standards at all times, also ensure that team members adhere to established country regulations and customs and report any misbehaviors
- Together with hotel’s security manager and security provider, establish security standards. and supervise that these are kept, handle any issue and immediately report these as necessary
What are we looking for?
Accommodation Managers serving Hilton Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our management with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in managing a large building which includes the cleaning and maintenance of the property plus resolving and supporting any issues that may arise during the day/evening
* A problem-solving attitude * Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and driven
- Good understanding of Health & Safety requirements and legislation
- Be able to priorities to hit required deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and forward planning ahead
- Understanding of different communication styles
- Ability to effectively challenge and report any concerns regarding procedures not being followed
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Familiar with Property Management Systems
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.