Jobs in Paris For Non French Speakers
|Hiring Organization||International Chamber of Commerce|
|Post Name||Event Project Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 5900 To EUR 5970 Per Month|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75116|
As the institutional representative of over 45 million businesses in more than 100 countries, the International Chamber of Commerce operates with a core mission to “make business work for everyone, every day, everywhere”.
We act as the primary voice of the real economy in a range of intergovernmental organizations – from the World Trade Organisation to the UN climate process – championing the needs of local businesses in global decision-making.
The convening power of our global network enables us to set rules and standards that facilitate over $10 trillion dollars in trade each year – as well as provide tailored products and digital services that directly address the real challenges faced by businesses operating internationally.
We also provide the world’s premier private global dispute resolution services, leveraging ICC’s unique independence, integrity, and expertise. The World Chambers Federation is ICC’s unique and truly global forum uniting.
The global network of chambers and their respective business communities. It is a non-political, non-governmental body, and is the backbone of the chamber community providing a platform for chamber leaders to communicate and collaborate with each other on matters of mutual interest and facilitating beneficial partnerships.
Organized by the ICC World Chambers Federation, the World Chambers Congress is the only international forum for chamber leaders and professionals to share best practices, exchange insights, develop networks, and address the latest business issues affecting.
Their communities learn about new areas of innovation from chambers around the world. The next Congress or the 13th World Chambers Congress (13WCC) will be held in Geneva, from 21-23 June 2023. ICC is seeking an Event Project Officer in our closely-knit team, to work on our flagship event.
The World Chambers Congress. The position provides direct support to the ICC WCF Project Manager and the Head of Chamber Relations, meaning that the job holder will be working under their direction. page break
- Coordinating and following up on projects including relations with:
- External stakeholders: Congress co-organizer (Geneva Chamber), partners, and delegates.
- Internal stakeholders/departments, including ICC and WCF leadership.
- Program and speakers coordination.
- Research, facilitate and coordinate programs and speakers.
Marketing, promotion, and communication coordination, including but not limited to:
- Monitor all campaigns.
- Update the Congress website.
- Handle regular communication with the high-level chamber and business people/senior experts.
- Help with strategic and media partnerships, and implementing the corresponding campaigns.
- Coordinating ICC WCF’s obligations in the logistical aspects of the Congress.
- Proofreading and revising texts, formatting and submitting documents for dissemination; preparing letters and documents.
- Monitoring pending issues and tracking deadlines.
- Post-Congress matters.
- Coordinating all aspects of the Competition which includes relations with the candidates, the jury and the Chair of the Competition, and management of the Competition platform.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent writing skills (English is the working language).
- Good French speaker with writing, listening, and speaking skills (the Congress co-organizer is located in Geneva). Spanish is favorable.
- Strong organizational skills with experience in multi-tasking, is meticulous/detailed oriented in carrying out the required duties and responsibilities
- Capacity to focus and complete tasks under pressure and with competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
- Capacity to manage priorities and to assess when to take initiative and when to ask for direction.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PPT).
- Marketing, communications, and sales skills.
- Confidence in liaising with a range of stakeholders – individuals and organizations.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven skills in research, established experience in document and invitation writing, client consultation, and correspondence preparations.
- 2-3 years of experience in organizing international events and project management.
- Demonstrated skills in event, coordination, and project management.
- Experience in developing and implementing partnership campaigns.
- Marketing and communications background.
Terms and conditions
- Cover note (one-page maximum) highlighting key skills and experience in line with the candidate profile and key competencies.
- Professional CV (two pages maximum).