Resident Communication – Virtual Assistant
About the job
Work from Home – Virtual Assistant (English Speaking)at EvernestIn Evernest, our core focus is to develop people personally and professionally. If your goal is to grow and become the best version of yourself this is the perfect opportunity for you!Our story began in 2008 with thirty rental houses and three people.
Today, we manage over 13,000 properties and have over 350 teammates all over the world. Our goal is to manage 25,000 properties by the end of 2024 and provide the best property management experience to our customers.
Join us to achieve our goals as an international team member and learn from the best in the industry! Previous experience in property management is not required, we make it our priority to teach you everything you need to know about managing properties, teams, and our business.
Important Note – When applying for this position, please upload your resume in English.Competencies & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of technologies.
- 1 – 3 years of ascertainable professional experience.
- Detailed oriented.
- Customer Service
- Desire to work as part of a team.
- Collaboration and effective communication.
Minimum Requirements To Join Our Team
- Fast Internet: minimum download speed of 40 Mbps.
- Working Computer (Preferably laptop).
- 2 Monitor Screens.
- Quiet workspace.
Compensation Details Starting salary range of 7 USD to 9 USD per hour, and the opportunity to move up and grow! Although this is a remote position which means you will always be working from home, we require full-time availability.
Our schedule is Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CT and we do not offer any part-time positions.Our CultureWant to find out if you are a good fit for our team?
We attribute our success to an incredible team and a thriving company culture. Our company culture influences our daily activities. Having competent job qualifications is, of course, necessary, but embracing the Evernest core values is what matters first.
- Win Together – You are passionate about the company’s growth and the way you and your team perform will help us achieve our goals. “Individually, we can only achieve so much; as a team, everyone can meet, and exceed our goals”.
- Do the Right Thing – You understand that we will always be honest with each other, our residents, and our owners. We operate a truth-based company with elevated levels of accountability, regardless of how it affects us individually or as a company.
- Own the Outcome – You understand that consistent daily activities have the power to produce remarkable results over time. We will push ourselves to never be stagnant and never accept the status quo. We are determined to revolutionize this industry.
- Embrace the Grind – You are committed to growth in your market and position no matter what it takes or how long. Beginning with just thirty houses to now more than 13,000, it has taken an extreme amount of hustle and perseverance to grow Evernest, and we expect nothing less from you!
- Grow Daily – You commit yourself to daily disciplines, which we call: Hustle Habits, both inside and outside the office. The positive habits we create in our life impact our company and our clients. It’s not an easy business, and there’s no substitute for discipline if you want to be successful.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.