Back Office Coordinator
Full Job Description
Almond Books (Formerly Exam18) is India’s No. 1 platform for Board Exam preparations for ICSE and CBSE Revision Notes, Prelim Papers, Formula Guides, Tips & Tricks etc. by India’s Top Educators. In the past five years, Exam18 has helped over 50,000 students achieve their dream score in board exams through outstanding study materials from School Teachers and Private Tutors across India.
Almond Books is hiring a B.Com/BSc/BMS graduate to oversee order fulfillment, online catalog management and customer service.
E-commerce order fulfillment, Vendor management, Microsoft Office suite, Good communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee daily order fulfillment (scheduling courier, packing and shipping).
- Answer customers’ phone calls and respond to their questions via WhatsApp, emails, and telephoning.
- Follow up on customer inquiries and order tracking.
- Maintain accurate customer databases, activity logs, and reports.
- Vendor coordination and management.
- Manage inventory.
- Support the overall operation as necessary.
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong coordination and management
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Email, Internet
- Support all areas of as needed
Required Qualification and skills:
- Ability to communicate and organize well.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable within a team environment.
- 0-2 years experience in E-commerce fulfillment. Freshers may also apply.
- Immediate joining.
- Start-up culture
- Paid Sick leaves, casual leaves
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.