Business Analyst (Immediate)
ZakApps is an energetic and vibrant team of 90+ professionals developing complex solutions addressing business needs. The energy and the atmosphere are awesome for the creative and passionate individuals.
We are looking for talents for the below skill sets. Salary is not a constraint for the deserving individuals.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Logical and efficient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.