Executive Assistant to CEO
Are you a super organized self-starter with a lot of patience and empathy? Are you ready to support a driven, focused, and charismatic leader of a highly skilled team whose mission is helping men look and feel amazing through comprehensive skin care routines? If so, Tiege Hanley wants you on our team.
We’re a seven-year-old men’s skincare brand based in Chicago on a mission to simplify men’s skin care routines. Our products are available on Tiege.com and Amazon, designed for all men, regardless of their skin care journey.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, whose responsibilities also include Office Management and Outreach to podcast shows to secure the CEO as a guest.
While we don’t require extensive E.A. experience, some basics would be beneficial. Having a degree in B.A. would be helpful. Still, your real value will lie in your ability to be highly organized, have a tenacious follow-up, and conduct business professionally on behalf of the CEO and company.
Why Join Us? Tiege Hanley is reshaping how men think about and care for their skin. We’re part of the ongoing Self Care Revolution, fostering a workspace where authenticity, enjoyment, and a customer-first attitude go hand in hand. If you want to be part of a brand aiming for global recognition, love community service, appreciates diverse ideas, and ensures fun at work, you’ll feel right at home at Tiege Hanley!
We seek a highly skilled and motivated Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our CEO and the greater company at large. The Executive Assistant will manage administrative tasks, coordinate schedules, and handle sensitive and confidential information. This role requires exceptional organizational abilities, a proactive mindset, and strong communication skills to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
This job includes responsibilities as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, and P.R. outreach.
- Act as a critical point of contact for internal and external communications on behalf of the CEO, professionally representing the company and responding to inquiries when appropriate.
- Manage general activities and scheduling for the CEO for internal and external engagement, including travel, meetings, dinner, press inquiries, and public relations.
- Schedule, organize, prepare, manage, record notes, and distribute action items for weekly management meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Board meetings.
- Collaborate with executives to support various special projects, research, and special assignments, contributing to the efficient execution of the company mission.
- Plan and manage four quarterly business review meetings, scheduling meeting space, ordering breakfast and lunch, setting up decks, and organizing team building events.
- Research, outreach, and booking of at least one weekly Podcast show for the CEO as his representative, using outsourced DYI podcast show platforms and your first-hand research into nationally known hosts.
- Office administrative and management: coordinating and ordering office necessities, i.e., stationary, snacks, lunches, furniture, and hardware; planning monthly birthday celebrations; preparing and decorating the office for the holidays; and preparing and hosting external team-building activities.
- Coordination, hiring, and oversight of office cleaning, maintenance, and repair work when needed.
- Organize and file office expenses in coordination with accounting for meetings, activities, and office expenses.
- Coordinate and oversight of computer hardware, such as buying equipment, e.g., laptops and printers, and managing new employee setup of computers with outsourced I.P. partners.
- Light assistance with employee matters/ human resource compliance: coordination with outside H.R. to onboard, track vacation time, record employee concerns, etc.
- Assist in other ad hoc marketing and company requirements as needed. Examples: intern program, traditional and promotional marketing projects/ campaigns, social media, etc.
What you bring:
- A gregarious, outgoing person that loves managing and working closely with a highly engaged team.
- A tenacious ‘get things done’ person who attacks and drives a project through completion.
- Pleasant, friendly personality, good customer service skills.
- Competent, fast learner, creative and proactive (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer).
- Good written and verbal communication skills (professional tone, good grammar/spelling, ability to grasp concepts and construct documents, editing for formatting and consistency).
- Organized and attentive to detail.
Success looks like this:
- Professional communication and well-organized schedules and office environment
- Productive meetings that start on time and have follow-up notes within 24 hours.
- Embody the company’s core values in everything you do while making the CEO’s time as efficient as possible.
What you’ll get:
- The chance to take part in the Employee Stock Option Program.
- Unlimited PTO – we trust you to manage your time well!
- Hourly pay of $22.00-$24.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Great benefits, with 70% of medical coverage and 50% of dental benefits paid by the company.
- 401K with up to 4% company match program.
- Hybrid office hours, four days in the office, one day work from home.
- Complimentary men’s skin care products while employed.
- At least 1+ years of experience running as an E. A., office manager, or P.R.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- A college degree or some college coursework is beneficial.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.