We’re not like most. We don’t just overcome obstacles – we don’t see them. Instead, we see the potential in every person, and every situation. We don’t wait for opportunity to appear – we create it. Meet ASM. A company that has been searching for people just like you.
Who is ASM?
ASM is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 3,800 employees based in 14 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers. Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
ASM, an inclusive workplace
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
We at ASM are a truly global organization that works diligently with an open-mind in all areas of our business. We strive for a culture and work style that fosters trust and transparency. We put our people first, and that is how we will continue to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We recognize and value the differences between individuals, including gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, knowledge and experience, work background, age, skills, amongst others. Recruiting and developing a diverse workforce provides a wide range of perspectives. This enables a culture of continuously exploring and adopting new technological ideas and innovations, and it also enables us to deliver excellent products and service to our clients.
We are seeking a highly qualified and flexible individual who will provide exquisite Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant support to an Executive Leader and his staff. This is an onsite role, based in our Phoenix, Arizona location.
Works independently and with limited supervision on variety of tasks to support departmental operations through development, implementation, and monitoring of reporting and administrative processes. Determine methods for completing new assignments, and respond quickly in fast-paced, changing environment. Support department with office administration.
- Prepare and deliver various daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as well as presentations.
- Perform departmental office administrative tasks and office support activities.
- Interface with various levels of departmental management on operational and administrative tasks
- Utilizing excellent customer service skills to provide timely response, resolution and updates.
- Leverage ability to persuade to ensure responsiveness by others to meet the needed deadlines and completion of tasks while effectively managing different personality types.
- Resolve reporting issues with speed and quality with ability to think out of box on special requests.
- Provide support with scheduling, travel and coordination of events and large meetings.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of prior experience in an administrative position including working with top level executives. Preferably within a high tech or OEM industry.
- Very strong PC and software application skills. Knowledge of SAP
- Experience completing expense reports for complex traveling
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong personal skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Able to work with highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent internal customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to document processes.
- General understanding of basic accounting principles.
From the very start of the semiconductor industry to the present day, we’ve been technology leaders who have pioneered innovation and brought new processes into mainstream manufacturing. We are collaborating, creating, and delivering on our vision – a shared vision to drive innovation with new technologies and delivering excellence with dependable products. By doing this, we’ll create new possibilities for everyone to understand, create and share more of what they love.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.