Wine Jobs France
|Hiring Organization||Moet Hennessy Wines & Spirits|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 27 To EUR 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75000|
Moët Hennessy is the Wines and Spirits division of LVMH. The world leader in luxury wines and spirits, Moët Hennessy is internationally renowned for its exceptional and exclusive brands. These include Dom Pérignon.
Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, and Ruinart for champagne; Hennessy, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, and Eminence for spirits; and a selection of still and sparkling wines from around the world, such as Cloudy Bay and Chandon.
Moët Hennessy relies on its global distribution network to market its products in 160 countries. At Moët Hennessy, our mission is to craft experiences. We do this by relying on our values: Sharing, Elegance, Integrity, Spirit of conquest, and Epicureanism. This is what unites us and makes us different.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service. You will be supporting two to three Directors.
- Maintain and provide personalized assistance including different planning and complex diary management.
- Organize and prepare for the arrival of all new team members (badge, IT needs, induction, presentation of the different departments…).
- Organize business travels.
- Manage expenses and billings for Directors and provide help for their direct reports.
- Provide support on presentations, spreadsheets, and all other tasks.
- Coordinate varied projects as assigned by direct reports.
- Prepare meeting/conference calls by checking the equipment.
- Give assistance to visitors.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experience supporting multiple executives.
- Experience in cost center control (invoicing, budget monitoring, supplier relationship).
- Worked in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Efficient, responsible, well-organized, and able to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- 6 to 8 years of experience.