Executive Customer Relations, Amazon Devices, Digital Services, and Alexa Support (D2AS)
About the job
We are Amazon’s Tech Support Executive Customer Relations group and work on behalf of Senior Leaders to resolve complex customer problems and prevent similar issues from happening again, owning Digital, Device & Alexa executive customer escalations globally.
The Senior Escalations Specialist is a key point of contact for relevant business and development teams, and will support them on resolution of executive escalations they own, but require CS support.
Language skills are especially important, as this person will create succinct write-ups in a narrative style format for senior leaders. The successful candidate must also have the ability to research complex use cases that involves multiple customer contacts and determining the root cause(s) for the issue.
Key job responsibilities
The Core Functions Of The Senior Escalations Specialist Include
- Resolve Customer Trust Escalations related to Amazon Brand, data regulation, or privacy concerns, driving tech investigation to identify root cause and restoring the customer’s trust in devices
- Support the managers on the day to day VP Inquiries owning the investigation of an escalation from start to end, including preparing the final responses to senior leaders, following the narrative style format
- Dive deep into customer problems, building the entire history of customer contacts, to determine root cause
- Contact the customer directly to gather data for root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and close the case for the customer
- Conduct data queries and general data analytics related to escalations the team is handling
- Manage process improvement initiatives, including the scoping and implementation of projects stemming from escalations
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers by adjusting your communication style to your audience
- Create and document new processes to efficiently handle escalations and ensure that the D2AS Escalations Domain in KC is up to date
- Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, and adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned
- Fluency in both German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience with MS Office and CSC customer service tool set
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant Amazon customer service Experience
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
- Experience handling customer escalated contacts such as D2AS Advanced Technician, DART (Resolution Specialist), Social Media, ECR or Search & Rescue.
- Experience presenting to senior leaders or other stakeholders
- Able to work in flexible working hours based on scheduling needs and customer demands
- Experience in any D2 skills
- Experience utilizing Heartbeat and Tableau
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in other languages
- Proficient project management skills (communication, planning, documentation) and proven ability to identify opportunities, and drive them to completion (kaizen, six sigma, project management methods).
- Knowledge of project management tools like SIM.
- HTML skills for creation of departmental and interdepartmental documentation and communication.
- Quickly adapts to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
Company – Amazon Dev Centre South Africa