CBS – Talent Enablement (Medical) Associate
About the job
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organisation.
Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms’ employees achieve their goals. You might develop and implement strategies for performance management, leadership development, learning, training tools, compensation, recruiting, new joiner orientation, reporting processes or other initiatives.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Conduct all activities related to employee medical claims matter, which include but not limited to: medical claim verification and validation based on Company’s & Insurance policy; liaise with Insurance Provider related to in patient and/or out patient process; and so on.
- Act as first liner in coping inquiries from related Employee regarding their medical circumstances, claims and liaising with Insurance provider to provide a great customer service toward employee.
- Manage all data verification, completeness, thoroughness, analysis and reporting (including but not limited to: employee and their dependents personal data; trends; payment related process; and so on).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 consecutive years of exposure to Exposure to HR Medical & Insurance.
- Male or Female.
- Good English proficiency (active and passive English) in formal and professional working environment and etiquette.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.