Full Job Description
Fast forward to today and we have a retail footprint of 55+ stores across four countries (KSA, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait) as well as already becoming the largest online eyewear retailer in our space. It’s been a phenomenal journey so far, with more than 650 employees who embody our core values of Integrity, Ownership, Boldness and Optimism, it’s what has allowed us to scale at this pace and culminated in us being a certified ‘Great Place to Work 2023’ across all of our offices.
Our people are our strength, and we have a team of diverse (49% female, 31+ different nationalities), smart thinkers who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions. To support this growth, we are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and confident individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to eyewa and play a part in driving the company forward on its truly exciting journey.
We’re looking for an ambitious and driven Growth Manager excited by the idea of having an impact and growing Eyewa sustainably through the next few years. Growth Managers at Eyewa would have to be hands-on problem solvers with an ability to take ownership of multiple problems across the growth funnel and unlock potential. This role would be remotely based and would manage the performance marketing function.
- Leading the performance marketing team, P&L and Budget.
- Managing key channel partners like Google, Facebook, Snapchat & TikTok
- Handling the Performance budget across multiple channels
- Working closely with the campaign & commercial teams to launch performance campaigns on channels
- Working closely with the creative team to deliver the right messaging across our ads.
- Be good with numbers
- Have a work experience of 3-5 years
- Have ideally a consulting/Investment banking + e-commerce background OR should have a performance marketing background where they have lead performance marketing for an e-commerce company or an omni channel retail company
- Good to haves would include experience of working with iOS for performance marketing, and experience with Snapchat & TikTok as performance channels.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.