Singapore Vacancy for Malaysian
|Hiring Organization||Micron Semiconductor Asia Pte Ltd|
|Post Title||Singapore Vacancy for Malaysian|
|Post Name||Fab Support Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Critical delivery and supply chain challenges
- With the global chip shortage situation, it is important to understand the supply chain challenges and anticipate the potential impact on Micron’s business.
- This project will provide the intern opportunities to collaborate with suppliers and internal stakeholders to plan ahead to mitigate any potential disruptions that could impact business.
Strategic sourcing and category strategy
- One of the key responsibilities is to build and execute Strategic Sourcing and Category Management Plan, which will require collaboration with direct and cross-functional teams to plan strategic sourcing direction for the category.
- This project will expose the intern to the category strategy process and require an analytical approach to put up a forward-looking proposal that builds on the existing category strategy.
Cost of Ownership (CoO)
- This project’s goal is to fine-tune and optimize our system of tracking and managing the operating cost performance of our key manufacturing equipment. It is critical to hold suppliers accountable for their running cost commitments.
- You will need to work together with the team to set up individual suppliers’ cost performance scorecards to drive the tracking and improvement of such metrics.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands.
Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards. Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.