- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Plan, organize, direct and manage optimal day-to-day operations to meet or exceed internal and/or external customer expectations
- Define the industrial production policy in line with the overall strategy of the company and the group.
- Increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production, product quality and timely shipment
- Allocate resources effectively and make full use of resources to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of overall business direction
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Collect and analyze data to find loss points and act accordingly
- Handle employee issues or grievances, and administer collective agreements
- Experience of at least 7 years in a similar position in the manufacture of electronic boards.
- Engineer training in electronics, industrial or electromechanical engineering.
- Good command of technical English.
- Know how to animate multidisciplinary teams, leader of men
- Sense of listening and open-mindedness
We assist clients from various industries in meeting their staffing requirements by connecting them with talented individuals.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.