About the role
We’re looking for hardworking individuals to join our Production Team at either of our sites in
Hawes or Ripon, North Yorkshire.
These are permanent, full-time roles, working 40 hours over 4 days – no weekends. Part-time and
job share considered. Please note these roles involve manual lifting. Full training will be provided.
- Wensleydale Creamery, Gayle Lane, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3RN
- Wensleydale Creamery, Main Street, Kirkby Malzeard, HG4 4QD (near Ripon)
Hours and pay
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (over 4 days – no weekends) part time and job share
- Hourly rate: Starting at £10.47 per hour, overtime paid at time and a half
- Opportunities for training and upskilling could result in an hourly rate of £12.10 per hour
We support and care for our team by providing you with….
- 33 holiday per annum (pro rata for part time colleagues)
- Personal pension plan – automatically enrolled during your first complete month of employment
- Site bonus scheme
- Staff discount in our Cheese & Gift Shop at the Wensleydale Creamery Visitor Centre in Hawes
- Health cash plan – claim money back up to a set limit of c. £700 per annum towards the cost of
your essential healthcare
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Employee Assistant Programme – free and confidential service operated 24/7 for work or non-
work related problems
- Life assurance
- My Staff Shop – access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings
- Cycle to work scheme
- ESOP Share Scheme
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.