CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Sheet Metal Worker
|Hiring Organization||CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST|
|Post Name||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Qualification||high school graduate.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Saint-Gabriel, Quebec, Canada J0K 0B1|
- Operate PRESS BRAKE which are at the cutting edge of technology, in order to manufacture the parts according to the required standards.
- Inspect parts and ensure compliance according to the drawings provided, using measuring tools such as micrometers or vernier
- Good blueprint reading skills and basic computer skills
- Knowledge of vernier and protractor Clearances in mathematics and reading drawings Ability to solve technical problems
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- If High School Graduate Must have a JITCO or OTIT certificate of completion of Technical Intern Training in Japan.
- At least one year in College or Vocational Education
To apply for this job please visit workabroad.ph.