Storekeeper (M/F) – Seasonal
Priority for this position will be Fairmont Le Château Frontenac employees covered by CSD union accreditation.
From luxury amenities to delicious food and diverse supplies, our properties are always equipped to deliver an exceptional hotel experience. Support the efficient operation of your entire facility as a Warehouse Clerk, where your organizational skills will enable the secure storage and coordinated distribution of all merchandise.
What the establishment offers you:
- Working at the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac allows you, as a regular employee, to have access to a range of benefits such as a group insurance plan, a pension plan with employer participation, a group RRSP, a cafeteria offered free of charge on site, maintenance of your work uniforms, parking offered to colleagues at an advantageous cost, several recognition activities, various activities offered by our Social Club, corporate discounts in sports centers, and even more!
- Employee card offering reduced rates at Accor;
- Training plan delivered in our Academies;
- The opportunity to develop your talents and grow within your establishment and around the world;
- The ability to make a difference through our Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21.
Job Description Status: Seasonal
Days off: Variable
Hourly rate: $26.70
Your role :
- Always offer a professional, friendly and endearing service
- Perform daily and monthly stocktaking
- Make the weekly beverage order
- Take inventory for routine purchases
- Check incoming and outgoing goods (invoices, requisitions)
- Prepare requisitions
- Check product quality
- Rotate merchandise (first in, first out)
- Place the goods in the places provided
- Perform control procedures according to established standards
- Enter data into different software
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and hygiene in all storage areas
- Comply with department policies and procedures
- All other related tasks
QualificationsYour experience and skills include:
- Prior experience in procurement is an asset
- Ability to use Excel, Orion “barcode” software
- Ability to react quickly to changes
- Responsible and reliable
- The ability to work in a team
- Have initiative
- Any other related qualifications
Further informationYour team and work environment:
Perched on Cap Diamant to better look out over the majestic St. Lawrence River, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is not only a grand hotel located in the heart of Quebec, it is the very heart of Old Quebec. All members of the warehouse team work together for the success of the company. Their organization and planning allows the various departments to always benefit from the necessary resources.
Visa: You must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Commitment:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diversity of talent.
Why work at Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find the job and the brand that matches your personality.
We support you in your development and your daily learning, we make sure that your work brings meaning to your life. Thus, during your experience with us, you can explore the unlimited possibilities of the Accor Group.
Do what you love, take care of the world around you, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.