Zoom is looking for Account Executives with specialised experience in Contact Center sales, to sell our Zoom One Platform, partnering with direct sales account executives to prospect new opportunities and increase sales funnel.
The Contact Center team supports larger global companies from 1001+ employees within a defined geographic territory.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources
- Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts/territory
- Create, deliver, and manage client presentations, proposals and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilise solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide sales processes to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage large, complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities, challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends
- Leverage key customer relationships for video testimonials and case studies
- Partner with sales Account Executives to upsell current customers and assist in closing potential customers
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve product
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Develop go to market co-sell strategy (internal Zoom, alliance partner & channel partners)
- Drive Partner Awareness & Expertise specifically in our Zoom Phone Contact Center integrations
- Partner with Product/Engineering on Contact Center integrations & roadmap requirements
- Continually enhance product and operational process knowledge to maintain a role as a Zoom Contact Center subject matter expert
- Deliver on-site and virtual learning & customer engagements
- Willingness to flex hours to support global partners
BASIC SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years Telephony Contact Center Sales or Sales Support Experience (Cloud & Premises PBX)
- Experience leading others with product/services training; demo and sales guides; learning and training materials
- Utilise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Ability to travel as needed
- Preferred Skills Requirements
- 5+ years Telephony Contact Center Sales or Sales Support Experience
- 3+ years Cloud Contact Center Experience
- Multilingual is a plus
- Salesforce CRM experience, as well as Dynamics, Zoom Info, Discover Org
Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
WORK STYLES AT ZOOM
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit webpage for more information about Zoom’s Workstyles.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Zoomies help people stay connected, so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
One of our top priorities is maintaining the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families.
To achieve this goal, a comprehensive benefit program through our PEO, Globalization Partners, is offered with a variety of options to meet your needs.
Health, Welfare and Pension Benefits At-a-Glance
- Globalisation Partners also provides these supplemental benefits
- Supplemental Medical Insurance plan
Vacation Benefits At-a-Glance
- 30 days per year depending on tenure.
- Yearly stock grant (RSU’s) for employees intended to acknowledge and reward contributions to Zoom’s success.
- Please note: The above is a summary of coverage only. Actual benefits and conditions are per the insurance policy wording.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.