Software Engineering Internship
About Fanduel Group
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — “The Bettor Sports Network” bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
At FanDuel, you will work side-by-side with engineers within a cross-functional team to build out features used by real customers daily. You will work with product managers to help define and refine new features and help identify and resolve issues affecting customers. You will have the opportunity to learn from tech pros, while also making significant contributions to the tech stack
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Work with your mentor to help solve problems for both customers and members of the Engineering team
- Become embedded into a team and work with experienced engineers on challenging projects
- Write simple and extendable code following standards and best practices. You test your code thoroughly
- Attend and contribute to industry-standard sprint ceremonies like daily standups, sprint planning, grooming, and retrospectives.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
Develop within our tech stack:
- Backend: Java, Python
- Native: Kotlin, Swift
What We’re Looking For In Our Next Teammate
- You’re currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- You have experience with computer programming, with knowledge of at least one programming language
- You’re excited to learn new technologies and techniques
- You take ownership of your tasks and see features through from start to finish
- Able to communicate technical concepts simply and successfully, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals
- A focus on clean code and solid designs
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel mean that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don’t tolerate bias, judgment, or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.