Gressingham Foods DEBACH
Trainee Farm Assistant Manager
|Hiring Organization||Gressingham Foods DEBACH|
|Post Name||Trainee Farm Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Woodbridge, England, United Kingdom IP13 6JW|
To ensure the highest level of bird welfare standards and biosecurity are maintained. To deliver products in line with the company plan, whilst ensuring a high-quality product is produced to sustain the Gressingham brand.
Key Result Areas
- To ensure a high-quality product, reared within welfare requirements in the factory. To comply with customer requirements.
- To ensure birds are produced with low mortalities, good FCR, and accurate weights.
- To compile detailed records of crop performance.
- To maintain suitable levels of feed, straw, gas, chemicals, and supplements to allow good production.
- To complete an NVQ level 3 in poultry production.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Good knowledge of bird-rearing principles (stockmanship). To include detailed knowledge of health, welfare, nutrition, health, safety, etc.
- A drive to improve the site and bird performance through innovations in rearing techniques.
- To be able to manage staff so that they work to the best of their abilities.
- Good knowledge of health and safety protocol and a proactive approach to near-miss/accident reporting.
- An excellent attitude toward developing themselves through learning knowledge and skills.
- key working relationships
Internal – All colleagues at all levels.
External – Suppliers at all levels – Customers at all levels
To apply for this job please visit www.gressinghamduck.co.uk.