Farm Office Manager
At Oakleys Farm Group we are looking for an experienced Business Manager to work in our fast-paced office & working yard.
Oakleys Farm Group is a portfolio of businesses, it is not just a farm, the diverse branches of the group all have their own successful business strategy and consumer products.
· Staffordshire Garden Supplies
· Staffordshire Log Store
· Oakleys Farm Equine Supplies
· Oakleys Farm Forage & Bedding
· The Animal Company
· The Mobile Petting Farm
· Reindeer For Hire
The ideal candidate to join Oakleys Farm Group will hit the ground running and be able to work self-sufficiently, have a strong work ethic, confidently develop the portfolio of businesses, & be process driven.
Key Requirements for the right candidate are;
· Be able to manage suppliers with a competitive mindset.
· Organize transport logistics to work the delivery drivers’ paths as efficiently as possible.
· Excellent customer service – Face to Face and over the phone
· Dealing with consumer issues /complaints
· Become an expert on all products / prices / entities.
· A growth & development mindset to support our CEO in areas of the business
· Upsell products and have a passion to drive/increase revenue.
· Manage the Staff Rota across all businesses.
· Ideally the right candidate will have strong excel skills.
· Ideally the right candidate will have some basic accounting & admin experience.
· All applicants will need a full driving license and be willing to be based out of the farm office 5 days a week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stoke-On-Trent: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Managing: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.