Entry Level Technical Engineer (DevOps)
Full Job Description
About The Role
As a Technical Engineer you will focus on creating solutions using tools and automation to improve operations. Engineer roles can involve a myriad of projects, including: enhancing and streamlining operational processes though automation and integration; modifying existing software to correct errors, adapt to new hardware, or to improve performance; analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints; using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design; and much more. Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
No previous qualifications or STEM Field experience is required.
- Two-year contract and job security in industry
- Industry recognized paid training with compensation and benefits from day one
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications related to your career path
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals
- Continuous career support and on-going upskilling
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
About the FDM Career Development Program
FDM’s Career Development Program is a fantastic way for students to enter the job market upon graduation. At FDM, we train the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. Technology makes the world a better place and we believe passion, drive and curiosity are what you need to have a successful career in tech. Therefore, we do not require any previous experience to join FDM’s Career Development Program.
FDM’s two-year program begins with training in one of our career streams in business and technology that are in high demand in the job market. We will provide you with the industry-specific technical and professional skills you need in your chosen stream, after which you will start working as an FDM Consultant with our globally recognized clients.
Upon completion of the program, many graduates see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, better placing them to apply for senior roles within the industry.
- A natural aptitude for technology and a powerful desire to expand your technical skill set
- Degree or Diploma (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- Exposure or familiarity with one or more programming languages (Java,C,C++,C#,Python, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile Scrum Methodologies, Test Driven Development
- Exposure to one or more operating systems (Microsoft, UNIX, Linux)
- Understanding of database and SQL
- Eligible to work in Canada
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organization. FDM is a globally recognized organization with centers across seventeen countries globally. We are proud to celebrate our employee backgrounds consisting of over 90 nationalities.
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.