Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Project Manager-Data Visualization
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is one of the 12 regional Reserve Banks that, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. It helps formulate and implement monetary policy, supervises banks and bank and savings and loan holding companies, and provides financial services to depository institutions and the federal government. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia serves eastern and central Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and Delaware.
You will ensure a coordinated approach and support of project/product delivery by the multi-disciplinary team in the Strategic Communications and Digital Engagement (SCDE) department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. You will focus on the delivery of the SCDE online data visualization efforts while also supporting and assisting the SCDE Department Project Delivery Team, colleagues in the unit, and partners in the Bank by ensuring the schedule, activities, communications, and documentation are well-organized and by providing other types of projects, traffic coordination, process improvement, and administrative support. You will report to the Digital Project Manager.
The Strategic Communications & Digital Engagement team is a full-service in-house communications and digital unit that advances the Bank’s communication strategy. We support the Philadelphia Fed’s public service mission by effectively presenting and communicating its research, data, and expertise to key stakeholders and the general public. Join our team and you will be part of a creative group of professionals with a diverse set of skills who work collaboratively.
The Strategic Communications & Digital Engagement team is a full-service in-house communications and digital unit that advances the Bank’s communication strategy. We support the Philadelphia Fed’s public service mission by effectively presenting and communicating its research, data, and thought leadership to key stakeholders and the general public. In joining our team, you will be part of a creative group of professionals with a diverse set of skills who work collaboratively.
- Create, maintain, monitor, and report project plans and schedules, status, documentation, resource allocation and teamwork hour estimates, and budgets.
- Schedule, plan, and facilitate project meetings (internal with project team, with internal partners, and external vendors)
- Vendor management
- Develop project reports and update and maintain documentation for multiple levels of the organization.
- Organize and support project-related meetings (set-up (remote or in-person) facilitation, meeting notes, documentation.
- Prepare materials such as project charters, requirements, memos, presentation materials and talking points.
- Analyze and communicate project progress, and adapt project schedule, scope, and budget.
- Subject matter expert and contact for assigned projects.
- Meet directly with partners and project teams to gather and share information and communicate expectations.
- Inform project management team and subject matter area expert teams of project status, changes, deadlines, changes, success, and challenges.
- Assess project risks and creating mitigation strategies.
- Review, assess, and route incoming requests for the department.
- Provide scheduling/administrative support to Vice President/AVP/Digital Project Manager
- Provide reporting and documentation/ project administration support to Digital Project Manager
- Manage coordination for onboarding or offboarding of SCDE employees.
- Collaborate with division budget management team as back up for internal Bank processes related to invoice and purchasing.
- Perform other tasks and manage independently with guided direction ad hoc projects as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. Education may be substituted for additional years of experience. Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferred. Minimum of 5 years of related work experience; Digital and data visualization project management experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-MS Project, PPT, Word, and Excel
- Proficient in project management software or demonstrated ability to learn (E.g., Asana, Basecamp, Jira, and Workfront)
- Knowledge of waterfall project management process and Agile methodologies preferred; PMP and/or Scrum master certification or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Contribute to ideas and conversation and look for opportunities to contribute to the greater team and Bank.
- Professional interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication; ability to network and establish rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Organized and deadline driven.
- Detail oriented.
- Medical (4 options), Prescription, Dental (3 options), and Vision Insurance with no waiting period
- 401k/Thrift Plan with generous employer match
- Employer-funded Pension Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time & Holidays
- Monthly $100 Commuter Allowance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Healthcare Spending Accounts
- Flexible Work Schedule available in most departments
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement (undergraduate and graduate)
- Parental Leave
- Free onsite 24/7 Fitness Center including training classes, Peloton bikes and locker room / shower facilities
- Onsite Cafeteria & Coffee Shop
- Additional Convenience Benefits, Discounts and More…
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia believes that diversity, equity and inclusion among our employees is essential to our success as an organization, and we want to recruit, develop and retain the most accomplished people from a diverse candidate pool. To support a workplace culture of belonging, we offer eight employee resource groups (ERGs) and a 100 percent rating on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- We have eight employee resource groups (ERGs) to support a diverse workforce. Abilities (supporting disabilities and allies), African Heritage, Asian-Pacific, Freedom (supporting LQBTQ+ and allies), Talent Forward (supporting career growth), Women United, Working Families and Veterans. ERGs are open to all employees.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
- All Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia employees must comply with the Bank’s ethics rules, which generally prohibit employees, their spouses/domestic partners, and minor children from owning securities, such as stock, of banks or savings associations or their affiliates, such as bank holding companies and savings and loan holding companies. If you or your spouse/domestic partner or minor child own such securities and would not be willing or able to divest them if you accepted an offer of Bank employment, you should raise this issue with the Recruiter for this posting, who can provide you contact information for our ethics officer if necessary. You should review theBank’s Employee Code of Conduct
to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions.
- Background investigations and drug testing are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made. Candidates for positions deemed as “safety sensitive” will also be screened for the presence of marijuana. Employment may not begin until the Bank accepts the results of the background investigation.
- All employees will be subject to FBI fingerprint / criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
- Certain eligibility rules apply. You will provide work authorization to prove their eligibility to work in the United States.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, level of work and the requirements of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time.
- This is not a 100% remote opportunity. You will be available to work on-site in at least a hybrid capacity.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.