|Hiring Organization||Ajyal International School|
|Post Title||Female Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Islamic Studies Teachers – Female (Primary & Secondary).|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a related subject and/or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1000 To AED 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Ajyal International School MBZ is situated in Mohammed Bin Zayed City, just outside of Abu Dhabi Island. The school is a highly modern and spacious building including many specialist teaching rooms and facilities. We run classes from Foundation Stage through to primary and secondary (FS1-Year 13). Our curriculum is distinctive and based upon the English National Curriculum, including Cambridge examination courses.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject and/or equivalent.
- PGCE / Masters in Education/ Teaching qualification
- Strong skills in the use of IT to support learning
- Working knowledge of IGCSE and A Level
- Female candidates only.
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Experience in Tajweed is a must.
- Experience in teaching the UAE curriculum is a must.
- Experience in Secondary school and computer proficiency is a must.