Finance Jobs in Singapore
|Hiring Organization||Porsche Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Post Title||Finance Jobs in Singapore|
|Post Name||Finance Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1300 To SGD 1324 Per Month|
- Porsche Asia Pacific is offering a vacancy as Finance Intern within its Finance Team.
- Support business processes between Porsche Asia Pacific, its importers, and Porsche AG.
- Support in ensuring compliance with internal control policies, procedures, and accounting standards.
- Support the accounts payable and receivable process.
- Support in financial and tax-related reporting.
- Assist in process updates and improvement for the Finance department.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly GL closing (using SAP) and management reports.
- Assist in the preparation of billing documents.
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Accountancy, or any other relevant studies.
- Past internship experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Open-minded, organized, analytical, and quality oriented, able to work independently.
- Team-oriented working attitude and intercultural understanding.
How to apply?
Porsche Asia Pacific Pte Ltd commenced operations on October 1st and was founded to give Porsche closer ties with Asia Pacific markets that are becoming increasingly important. Porsche Asia Pacific supports the operation of importers and.
Dealers in 13 countries: Brunei, Cambodia, French Polynesia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam.